Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What do you want to see? Anybody there?

So I know a few of you have told me ya'll are reading, but is anybody out there reading this blog? Anybody liking it?
Please feel free to leave comments, tell me what you like or don't like, what you would like to see. Any recipe requests?
Anything you want me to try?
A recipe that your family and kids love that you want to share? Would love to feature you on here...

Do you feel like you ever get in a rut of what you cook? I feel like I do all the time and go in cycles of what I cook. A lot of it depends on what the girls are into at the time, the season, the weather, what vegetables are in season, etc....
Right now I feel like we are majorly on a rice rut....I feel like everything I feed them is something with Rice but its the carb that they eat the best so its def my go to. And whatever I make to go with the rice, Jerry and I can easily eat it without the rice...so it works easily!
But I would love to hear what works for you and your family and get new ideas from you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment