Thursday, September 29, 2016

Basil Chicken

So this is probably one of my girls favorite dishes. When they ask for chicken and green beans...this is what they are asking for!
It's super fast and easy too!

I slice up 4 chicken breasts and place in a pot with a little olive oil, juice of 1/2 Lemon and braggs amino acids. Season with salt, garlic powder, lemon pepper and red pepper. Stir and cover and let chicken cook all the way through. 
 
While your chicken cooks, get your vegetables ready.
Chop, onion, bellpepper, wash green beans and fresh basil.
 

 

Once your chicken is cooked all the way through, add all your veggies and basil and add some of my fav coconut teriyaki sauce.  Stir it up. Cover and cook on medium low and just let the vegetables cook down a bit. 
 
 

That's it! Super fast, super easy and one of my girls favorites!
I serve it over rice for the girls and Jerry and it's fulfilling enough with all the veggies to eat low carb like I do and skip the rice!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment