Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Honey Pork Tenderloin

Well it was the most beautiful 70 and sunny day here in Houston- welcome Fall!!!!
Fall was def an inspiration for tonight's meal!

Honey Pork Tenderloin

Washed and placed my pork tenderloin in baking dish.
Seasoned with salt, garlic powder, dried mustard, red pepper and cracked pepper. 
Worsteshire, pick a pepper, Dijon mustard and honey.
 
To give you an idea of how much of everything I put on....I don't ever measure....that takes too long! 
Rub it all together!
 
Cover with foil and bake at 350 for an hour. I like my pork cooked well done. Al the extra juices will make for a good sauce!

Tonight I made a parsnip and sweet potatoe purée to go with the pork. 
I peeled and cut up one bag of parsnips and 4 sweet potatoes, placed in a pot and boiled until they were soft. 
 
Then I used a masher and smashed the vegetables. 
 

Then I added to big spoons of ghee, 1/4 can of coconut milk, salt and cracked pepper...stirred it up. 
 

Not the best picture...but it's a yummy and healthy alternative to mashed potatoes. 

I simply sautéed some onions and a red bellpepper in ghee to finish out the meal. 
 


Tasted like Fall! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment