Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Zoodle Shrimp Scampi

This is super easy, super fast and super yummy!
Perfect for a weeknight supper!

I peeled and deveined 2lbs of gulf wild shrimp 
Seasoned them with salt, garlic powder, lemon pepper and red pepper.

To make the shrimp scampi,
Start by melting a big heaping spoon of ghee in a saucepan and the juice of 1 1/2 lemons. Once ghee is melted, add shrimp. Let shrimp cook through and add chopped fresh parsley. That is your shrimp scampi sauce. Fast, simple, easy peezy.

You can put this over any noodles.
Tonight I used Zoodles and brown rice spaghetti noodles.
For the girls and my husband I mixed the noodles and Zoodles then added the shrimp scampi. 
 

For me I kept it low carb by putting it just over the Zoodles. 
 

Tonight's salad was simple
Romain, fresh basil, tomatoes and mozzarella 
Seasoned with Tony's, olive oil, lemon juice and basalmic vinegar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment