Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Teriyaki Salmon

So after cleaning his plate tonight, my husband said this was one of the best things I made lately!
The best part it only took 20 mins to make!

Teriyaki Salmon
Simply seasoned with salt and pepper
Lemon juice (juice of an orange would be even better) braggs aminos, coconut teriyaki and little drizzle of honey. 
Baked at 350 for about 20 mins.

 


For the side I wanted to try and recreate my favorite veggies at a local Vietnamese rest we eat.
Stir fried green onions, chopped garlic and sugar snap peas in olive oil, lemon juice and the coconut terriyaki sauce at the end. Seasoned with salt, lemon pepper and red pepper. 


 

For the girls and Jerry I warmed up leftover rice from last night and served on top. 
Husband's dish

 
My girls 
 
I wasn't sure if they would like the snap peas so I gave them some leftover green beans that needed to be eaten but they Loved the snap peas! And crazy enough my kids call salmon "nemo" (bc it's orange I guess???) and they love it!

My dish
 

Fast, healthy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment