Friday, May 3, 2013

First Feature Friday

So, if ya'll want I would love to do something I'm gonna call Feature Friday.
I would love to feature you and your favorite family recipe.

So today, we have our first Feature Friday and it comes from my hot sister, Becca!

Becca is the youngest of the three of us, also known as "Scarlett" in my family. Not only is she HOT but she is also pretty smart and a CPA, super passionate, and has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know!
My sisters and I all love to cook. It's funny becauase we all have our own specialties and our own style but we all cook very similar of course because we learned the same way. Didn't ya'lls mom do "cooking school" during the summers too?

So this is Becca's recipe and I copied it straight from the email she sent me..so you can see her ADD a lil bit in the way she wrote the recipe! haaha!

Lebanese Chicken Thighs

Ingredients-
chicken thighs
onion
celery
cherry tomatoes (whole)
carrots
bellpepper

put all in pyrex and season with salt, cayenne, garlic powder, cinnamon, lemon pepper, and think i put some herb de provence, oh paprika, oh and put fair amount of lemon juice and lil bit of olive oil first.. then top with fresh topped parsley...add lil water to bottom of pyrex.. cover with foil and bake....
 
She baked it on 350 prob for a good 1 1/2 - 2 hrs
She served over rice
 
Remember when I told you that we could write a cookbook of just chicken and rice a million different ways....I wasn't lying!

2 comments:

  1. Since I had all the ingredients at home, I cooked it yesterday. Mmmmmhhhhh, so good. I never used cinnamon for cooking, just baking. This adds a nice twist to it. I will use it more often for cooking. I added one peeled and cut in cubes Sweet Potato to make it a complete meal. It tasted really good. Makes a perfect easy office lunch.

    ReplyDelete