Friday, May 10, 2013

FANtastic Feature Friday

FANtastic Feature Friday
Do you know someone that has so much talent that you are just in awe???
Well, I am in awe of my friend and fellow sorority sister who is the most AMAZING artist and she is our FEATURE FRIDAY!
That is why it is FANtastic Feature Friday b/c I'm a big FAN of hers!
I am totally obsessed with her art and just her pure talent!
If you have not seen her art, you need too...go HERE
If money were no object I would be buying lots of her pieces....so far we have 2 mini's in the girls room, but look forward to adding to our collection as we can!
Not only is she an amazing artist but she's also the mommy to a precious baby girl and she is going to share one of Heidi's favorite things!
The Moremans!

What an awesome Mommy and me picture by another talented sorority sister, Katie Jeter!



This is their favorite smoothie recipe!
Our smoothie:
Cup of ice
6 big strawberries
Half cup blueberries
Banana
1 cup Greek yogurt- I alternate Fage 0% plain and Chiobani nf vanilla
1 big heaping handful of baby spinach
1/2-1 cup of orange juice depending on how thick and sweet you like it
If the berries are not very naturally sweet you can add a tsp of honey
Sometimes I also throw in blackberries, pineapple, peaches, raspberries- pretty much whatever yummy fruit I have in the house.
Heidi loooooves her smoothies. She sits and whines while I make them for them to be ready. It typically makes a full sippy cup for her and a glass for me. I feel better knowing that if she drinks her smoothie she at least got her day started with some fruits and veggies. As the farmers markets start opening I'm going to try and hide more veggies in the smoothie!


Thank you Jennifer and Heidi and how cute is your lil play blender/smoothie making set!
We need one of those!
I think smoothies is one of the best ways to get healthy vitamins and nutrients in our kids and they LOVE them! We make smoothies alot but I had never put spinach in ours. Well now I do and the girls LOVE them! YAY! Jacquelyn in fact loves them because they made the smoothie "purple"
I also add actual vitamins that I want to give to the girls for the day to their smoothies - an easy way to make sure they get them! 

Jacquelyn gave it the thumbs up!




No comments:

Post a Comment