Monday, May 27, 2013

Shrimp Salad

Anything better than cold seafood in the summer?
I think not!
and its super healthy, refreshing and doesnt leave you feeling gross
something you can eat by the pool!
 
With my leftover boiled shrimp from last night, I made
Shrimp Salad
Cut up
boiled shrimp, celery, tomatoes, bellpeppers, corn(leftover from the boil too) and fresh basil
I meant to put red onion but as I am typing this, just realizing I forgot
that is what happens when you are cooking with 2 toddlers bw in your legs
If I would have had parsley, I would have added that too
Seasoned with olive oil, tony's, lemon juice, lime juice and a little rice wine vinegar
Toss and taste
 
For lunch, I stuffed it in a half of an avocado

 
Its great with chips, lettuce cups or just by itself!
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment