Monday, October 3, 2016

Turkey chicken salad

Last week I shared how I meal prep, menu plan, grocery shop and then organize my fridge to make for an easy week. Part of that, I usually try and prep something fast and easy for me to eat on for lunches. Now that my kids are in school, it's really tempting to eat out for lunch a lot but that gets expensive...
If I make something ahead of time, I'm more likely to eat at home. One of my favorite things for lunch is to make a chicken or turkey salad:
I cheat by buying a pre made rotisserie chicken or turkey breast at the grocery store.
I like to add chopped celery, red onion and raw almonds. 
Squeeze half a lemon and a couple of spoonfuls on mayo, season with Tony's!
 

You can eat with crackers, half of a bellpepper, or my favorite: stuffed in an avocado or tomatoe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment