Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Honey Garlic Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry

Ok, honestly, I was not planning to blog this recipe and didn't really take any pics. I was tired, had a headache and didnt really feel like cooking. I had planned to cook a chicken stir fry tonight but not exactly sure what. So I made this up as I went tonight, but then it turned out pretty good and the reason I am blogging it is because it got my kids to eat broccoli. It is the one vegetable they don't love, but tonight they gobbled it up, so I thought I would share!
It is also super simple and fast.

I started with 4 chicken breasts I thinly sliced and put in a sauté pan with a big spoon of ghee, juice of half a lemon, seasoned with salt, garlic powder, lemon pepper and red pepper. Added two times around the pan with some bragg's amino acids. Covered the pan and let the chicken cook.
 
I chopped up 1/2 an onion, 4 cloves of garlic and 1 head of broccoli.
 
Once the chicken was fully cooked, I added all the veggies.
I then added, a squeeze once around of honey and 2 times around with coconut aminos.
Stirred it up really well, covered and just let the veggies cook.

Served this over some leftover rice I had in the fridge.
You could also do over cauli rice if you like.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment