Sunday, October 23, 2016

Greek night: lambchops and kabobs

Sunday is a great day to food prep for the week. Sunday night olive grilling a bunch and having leftovers to eat on for lunches for the week. Tonight I wanted to have a Greek night. We did lambchops, kabobs, lemon potatoes, roasted green beans, tzatziki sauce and salad.

Greek Lambchops
I had a rack of lamb that I sliced into individual lambchops
I marinated these with olive oil
Fresh garlic
Chopped fresh basil and mint
Sea salt, lemon pepper, red pepper
Rubbed it in real good and refrigerated until I was ready to grill it!
 

Chicken Kabobs
I had 4 chicken breasts I cut up into cubes as well as a purple onion, a red and yellow bellpepper
I placed it in a bowl with the chicken so I could marinate it all together.
Seasoned with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, worsteshire, Apple cider vinegar, sea salt, lemon pepper, red pepper and garlic powder. 
Refrigerated until I was ready to cook. I will skewer it right before I grill it.
 
 

It's not a Greek night without tzatziki sauce
 

Made with Greek yogurt, red onion, lemon juice, garlic, fresh mint and basil. 

 

Tonight we made lemon roasted potatoes, green beans and a big salad to go with it!
Seasoned with olive oil, ghee, fresh lemon juice, garlic cloves, salt, red pepper and lemon pepper. Baked at 350 for 45 mins.
 
Seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, fresh garlic, salt, lemon pepper and red pepper.
 
Big salad

 
Grilled and ready to eat
 
Mange!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram- AMommaWhoCooks 
I post videos and more dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment