Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chicken Salad

So today for lunch, I used the leftover roasted chicken to make chicken salad. I make several versions of chicken salad. Lately, I have been OBSESSED with the chicken salad from Zoe's kitchen so I tried making their version.
I put all my leftover de-boned, de-skinned roasted chicken, added 2 stalks of celery and one spoonful of olive oil trader joe's mayonaise and sprinkled Tony's (all purpose seasoning) into my food processor. Pulsed.
Ate it lettuce wrap style with Boston lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
I didn't plan for the girls to eat this with me and made them something else (next post) but Giuliana LOVED it. It was very smooth since I had put it in the food processor so it was easy for her to eat. Would make for good sandwiches for them, but I just fed it to Giuliana with a spoon!
I had about half the chicken left and it made a good amount of chicken salad, probably a pint!

No comments:

Post a Comment