Monday, April 29, 2013

Chicken Salad version 2.0

Do you prepare meals for the week on Sunday/Monday? I am not one to prepare all our meals for the week-I actually enjoy cooking and love making fresh meals for us every night but I like making batches of healthy fast quick meals to have in the fridge to eat on and snack on during the week. Makes it a lot easier to eat healthy when you have things ready to eat.
Chicken and tuna salad is one of those things.
I know I made chicken salad last week but this week I made a different version.
I took a shortcut and used a store bought roasted chicken
Deboned, deskinned and chopped it up
Chopped sweet onion and sweet bellpeppers in red, orange and yellow and chopped italian parsley
Seasoned with Tony's and one spoon of olive oil mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment