Monday, June 17, 2013

If you didn't know, now you do!

It's Vidalia Onion Season!!!!
Are ya'll excited about this as I am!
I saw my first crop of vidalia onions in the stores this week. Only the Randalls by my house has them, but Kroger said it would be getting them this week.
This is the BEST onions get-
Super sweet onions from Georgia
My family is slightly obsessed with them and when we see them, we call everybody and tell them where they can be found!
My grandfather says that the flatter it is, more or less shaped like a disc, the sweeter the onion too!
Can't wait for some good summer Kibbee with sweet vidalia onions!
So look for them in your grocery and try them,
if you're already not obsessed with them like we are!

Oh and momma fried some up this past weekend for Father's Day with a little side of sauce mixture of mayonaisse, ketchup and tabasco....
YUM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment