Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Fish Fry

For Father's Day, my family came over and we had a fish fry.
For as long as I can remember, this is the way we fried fish.
Really, I think with this recipe you could fry anything and it would be so good!
I did not take step-by-step pictures, because lets be honest..it was kind of crazy so I only got this shot of the fried fish but I thought I would still share the recipe!
 
Marinate fish preferrably overnight in yellow mustard and tabasco.
No specific measurement or ratio, depends on how hot you want it!
I had 2 bags of fish.
In each bag I used 1 big bottle of yellow mustard and 3/4 bottle of tabasco!
Then we batter it in 1/2 flour and 1/2 cornmeal seasoned with Tony's
Then we deep fried it
Right when it comes out of the fryer, sprinkle with Tony's
 
Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment