Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Parmesan garlic spaghetti squash

The star of tonight's dinner was the side of Parmesan garlic spaghetti squash. When you eat beef tenderloin, garlic mashed potatoes or a big baked potatoe is the likely side but after reading this recipe in several different cookbooks and magazines, I knew I had to try it....and anytime there is lots of garlic on it, I most likely will love it!

Tonight I made beef tenderloin, the squash and garlic green beans.

For the squash I cut them in half, cored them, then placed them in a baking dish, drizzled with olive oil, salt and fresh ground pepper. Microplanned a garlic clove on each half, then rubbed it all in.
Baked at 400 for an hour.
Let it cool then forked out the squash and tossed with Parmesan cheese.

Beef tenderloin filets I kept super simple.
Salt and pepper, seared in a sautee pan in ghee for about 2 mins on each side then baked at 400 for about 15 mins.

For the green beans, again simple salt, pepper, microplanned garlic and olive oil. Baked at 400 for 15 mins.

Simple, easy and delicious!
Seriously try the spaghetti squash this way, you won't be missing any potato!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment