Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cheesy Sausage Muffins

These yummy, cheesy super easy sausage mcmuffins is a recipe I learned from my good friend Kristan. I had them at her house and quickly got the recipe from her and use them for holiday mornings or when having house guests. Great to have made ahead, in freezer-fast and yummy!

We are headed to a fun weekend at the lake with some of Jerry's best friends from college and wives! Excited for an adults weekend! I made a big batch of these and put in the freezer to bring!

Recipe-
1 package of Owens sausage
1 jar of old English cheese
1 package of 6 English muffins 

Brown sausage(this morning I made a double batch, 1 package of regular and 1 package hot Owens sausage)  and 2 jars of old English cheese.
Let cheese melt and come together with the sausage.
Spoon on half an English muffin
Cut them in half or quarters
All the muffins ready to go.
Then place in freezer

In my freezer, after they freeze for about 1 hr, I put them in ziplock bags and have in freezer.
When ready to serve-
Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15 mins or toast in toaster oven.

Enjoy!
Thanks Kristan!

No comments:

Post a Comment